How to model a conveyor belt the easy way using Solidworks? - how belt conveyor solidworks
I model a treadmill, that both parties have teeth. The model of the original draft was about. But now we have a SolidWorks model into a circular shape. Please go to the model and what instruments should be used to make an efficient workflow. Thank you!
1 comment:
I want to open a drawing, for example on the right side
Draw a circle and the outer diameter dimension
Can I offset the circle with the thickness of the tape
Next, I plan outlines extrusion across the width of the strip
Now I want to another drawing from the same level right (create) and to choose the side of the strip, and select Convert organizations, the list of design
Now I want to take over the command line and (a center of the upper and lower teeth, or you can if you need a belt)
Now, cut the excess lines after the teeth for their size.
Extrude the sketch teeth in the same manner as the tape.
Now select this feature in the feature manager and a circular pattern.
You can then decide how many teeth you want, and the space is for you.
Notify me if you need further assistance
Post a Comment