Why am I getting tears on my vagina during intercourse? - what to do for a labia cut or tear
Sometimes, when my friend and her sex burning vagina after me. Both my friend and I were tested for sexually transmitted diseases and they are all negative again. Coming to my labia swollen lips sex and sometimes the bumps and the tears. Well, I cut between the anus and vagina. What could be causing this? It's just because I was not lubricated enough? In the beginning was a little uncomfortable, but if we do so I'm pretty wet and it feels good, but then I see all the cuts and bruises too. Is it because they are too heavy?
1 comment:
It is possible that you are unworked or simply get all the time, which is not bad. Are you allergic to latex condoms? Ask your doctor and go slow for a while.
Post a Comment