Upgrading system in my 2003 Ex-Cab sierra 1500. Need suggestions.? - can i use an adapter rated higher in current than my device
I wanted to spend no more than $ 300-350. I held a number of components S600A Diamond, because he could not get them for $ 259, but ... I have extra space for a 4-channel amplifier. My device is a current leader Alpine CDE-9846 with the adapter for exchanging data between computer and class II. It is no surprise to awaken my speakers to factory life, but I knew he would eventually have stolen. So I had a series of coaxial cable 91 Kenwood Toyota standard cab, I added doors and speakers are not, and despite the efforts I have music sounds good with little or no distortion. I tried to see what we Crutchfield, although not in the shop does not exist, because they are too high. My doors are 6.5 "and a small tweeter in the factory, sodo not know if you select 6 speakers 4 speakers, or the selection Crutchfield. My rear doors are 4x5 or 4x6 are not sure, but oval. I have an old 160.2 Rockford, was that bridged mono @ 4 ohms 200 watts in my old truck production, I built a box under the seat and back, but it was not recognized until that anything that touches my sister was one of the U-boats stolen. Ok, so we had evaluated two 8ohm Model 2001 SE Rockford subs at 450 RMS Max 250 or something had to give in parallel, are connected to me a load of 4 ohms mono amplifier rated at 4 ohms mono wiring. We must therefore clearly a 12 "4 ohms or some kind of DVC 12" subs, that cable may be hours from my 4-ohm load, to connect to the amplifier. My box onlyPart of the 10 "top to bottom and top DB flipped on my board and I go to a sub 12" so that its more than likely have a flat mounting. I think he still wanted to Rockford, but I'm a penchant for football. I would like suggestions on what brand of sub, and what makes the speakers uninvolved door, my door speakers i just want to use the radio power amplifiers.
1 comment:
If you are a 6.5 cheap, but effective "door speakers, go with Pioneer. Pioneer highs and has the task to complete his triple in your music. What is the sub, if you have one, get the same kind as the other sub, not mix and match.
Post a Comment