My son is 4 mths w/Bronchiolitis for 1 month. Dr's say no need to worry. Anyone experience this? Pls share. - dr told me my son has fluid in his testicles at 9 months old
My son is a runny nose and cough is overloaded so strong. It was repeated the doctor, and they say I have endured, and not to worry, because their lungs are healthy (no liquid) in the lungs. This disease is longer than 10 days, but my son has had for more than a month. I just want to know if other parents have experienced such a thing.
2 comments:
I hope you have seen a doctor, otherwise I would propose that a 2 or maybe 3 of the opinion. Exactly one year ago, thought my aunt, her son was "just" a cold, took him to the doctor and says its fine, hes a healthy baby and gave her medication. Shortly thereafter, he spent a month at Children's Hospital, where his collapsed lung.
I am not saying that happens to you, but I urge you to another view to take. Trust your instincts when you feel HES has long been ill, what you have.
Getting a second opinion. My niece has asthma, is 6 months ... Well, it was another word .. but essentially means asthma. She breathes with existing therapies.
Post a Comment