Has anyone taken a U.S. cruise on any of the paddle river boats? ? - mississippi river paddle boat helm
The American Queen, Mississippi Queen, Delta Queen, a boat or another?
Has anyone taken a U.S. cruise on any of the paddle river boats? ? - mississippi river paddle boat helm
The American Queen, Mississippi Queen, Delta Queen, a boat or another?
9 comments:
When to go == Delta Queen Mississippi River to New Orleans - the only way - they spring or late summer!
When to go == Delta Queen Mississippi River to New Orleans - the only way - they spring or late summer!
As a child, went to Iceland on the Coney Island Queen, Cincinnati, Ohio.
The Delta Queen was brief trips and dances. . . was in them. . . and every year he went to high chimneys in the downtown theaters to watch the race with the Belle of Louisville. . . though never on a long journey!
Oh, it was different from the spirit of Jefferson in Louisville. . . I played bingo on a dinner cruise, the last year. . . What fun! ! !
There are about 6 years, I have a bus tour of the church. We stopped in Hannibal, Missouri, Mark Twain and eating lunch. It was a short drive from Nice, good food. I loved it on the deck and then watch over the landscape. I was surprised, however, generally cut out the disease, but have no problem on board the boat.
No, I've always wanted. I would like to have a have in the Columbia River in Washington. It's so beautiful. You really need so much. I doubt if I ever do. I have my children in a small boat on the Mississippi, and if one of the blocks there over the years, Wis.
Well .... Let's see ....
IF .... about 5 years ago I participated in the Ohio River
BELLE-cruise on the "From Louisville" (a boat of medium size,
Home-grown in Louisville, Kentucky).
It was a pleasant cruising 12 hours in Louisville, Kentucky
Cincinnati, Ohio, and back to Louisville. Not much to do ....
but I liked the image of "great" view ".
In 1959, my upper class trip to Washington DC. We have a cruise on the Potomac River. I remember the ball park and stop at Marshall Hall. There were slot machines.
Yes, I was at Navy Pier in Chicago, was a boat ride dance party in Chicago and is worth its price for patients who are long!
No, I'm afraid the closest I came to this rule is a dinner cruise on the James River in the dissolved Annabelle Lee.
Post a Comment